Thursday, August 19, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 22

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update.

But before we get to it I want to announce that I'm going to work on Suddenly a Girl the next month (September) as well. The reason for that is that I just want to get more stuff done this time and considering all of the paths that are already in the game things will take more and more time to add since I have to write different variants of it.

So at the end of next week a new beta version is coming out as usual but instead of working on Sheroni Girls I will keep working another month on Suddenly a Girl. To make things fair I will also work two months on Sheroni Girls as well afterwards.

Now to the progress update. The biggest change was the new addition of the laptop and webcam you can now buy and use as well as the additional camgirl job that comes along with it.
You can now set up your own camgirl page and do different kind of stuff in front of the camera to get some followers. The more popular you become the more tips you will earn.

I also added a new social event with Jeff where you can talk with him about your pregnancy, it has different variants as well.

And I replaced some of the images with pregnant versions if you start a generic sex scene with someone. It only works for straight sex and when you are heavily pregnant and your belly is showing. I can understand that not everyone might be into this stuff but I think since it only effects the generic sex scenes it should be easily avoidable if you don't like it.

That's all for this week, see you next time~

1 comment: