Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 18

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for the next two months now and a new minor update was supposed to come out today but unfortunately something came up in real life and I won't be able to upload it today. So I will either put it out on this saturday or sometime next week.

Anyway, let's get to what is planned for the upcoming v0.8 release. The next major update will focus on completing the first town so I can finally move on with the main story and start to work on the second town. Here is what's planned:
-More content for Stella (Lucy's mom)
-More content with Vicky and Pinu
-New Janitor content
-A new job (involving some futa/trans stuff, avoidable if that's not your thing though)
-Some new events as April's pet
-Lots of new H-scenes
-Fleshing out and finishing up everything else
So if there is anything you still want me to add to the first town you better let me know now before I move on. 

That's all for today, thank you for you attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment