Thursday, October 21, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 19

Hey everyone,

the next Alpha version is finally ready and can now be downloaded from alpha testers. I know I have been a bit irregular with alpha versions this month but I expect to go back to the usual regular schedule starting next week.

Anyway, here is what I got done in the current version.
I added a new clothing store job, with a bunch of new events, mini scenes and 3 new H-scenes, it's almost complete and the last few missing events will be added next week.

I also added a new event with Lucy's mom and one new animated H-scene involving her. Other than that I added a bunch of new small stuff and fixed a lot of bugs.

That's all for this week's progress update, there is still a lot to go but I will try to keep you updated. See you next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment