Friday, January 27, 2023

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 32

Hey everyone,

its time for another progress update!

This time I completely finished the bathhouse, added the new scenes to the gallery, made some progress with the main story and added two new maps to the game.

At this point the main story is still in the middle of being worked on and you still can't visit the next dojo because I have to create the new maps for it. But I assume that it will be done around next week.

I unfortunately only could work on two weeks out of the four weeks I had this month, so progress was a bit slower. I hope that I will have more time working on it next month.

Also another thing; the game has now a guide! The great Emily M created a guide for the game that contains a walkthrough for all of the quests, relationships and a lot of other useful information and explanations. From now on it will come with every new major game version and you can find it in your game's folder!

You can also download/view it online from over here!

That's all for this week, see you all next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment