Thursday, February 9, 2023

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 33

Hey everyone,

its time for another progress update!

So far everything is going according to my planned schedule.
The second dojo maps are finally done and the dojo interior maps + all of the exteriror maps leading up to it are a total of 5 new maps. I also already added the first two challenges to the new dojo, a bunch of new characters, events and dialogues and one new animated H-scene at the dojo.

If everything keeps going this good I should be able to finish the following content within the next two weeks:

-Adding the third challenge + the dojo master's boss fight
-Some new H-scenes and other related events
-New Janitor content involving "capturing" Kira
-And if there is still enough time left I will also be able to add additional token quests to the dojo just like I did for the first one

That's all for this progress update, see you all next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment