Thursday, April 8, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 14

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

I will focus on the three following paths this month:

-Jeff's Slut Path
-The Forced Bimbo Path
-And the Main Story

Jeff's path has the highest focus, followed by the forced bimbo path right after. If I still have some time left I will also try to add some more main story. That's the plan for this month at least, how much I will actually get done has to be seen.

This week I was working on adding around 6 new events that will increase Jeff's influence over you and turn you into his good little girl.  I also did some  changes to the dreams if you are under his control, as well as some minor changes and some more bugfixes.

The plan for the following week is to add several more events for when Jeff has full control over you as well as changing some existing events so they make more sense. Jeff's path will also influence Linda's romance path and I plan to add additional events if you already started her path.

That's all for this week's progress update, I will see you all next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment