Thursday, April 22, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 16

Hey everyone,

first of all, there won't be a new alpha update this week because I didn't get much new content done.

You might be wondering what I was working on then if I didn't add new content. I spent most of my time on adding a new body type. A body type with very big breasts, wide hips and thighs as well as some nice big and pouty lips. Yes, it's the Bimbo body!

And that of course meant that I also had to adjust all of the clothes and also a few tattoos to make them fit the new body type. And while I was doing that I also found several visual issues that are also fixed now, you should now be able to combine and wear any kind of clothing without them looking weird anymore. (If you still find any issues though, please let me know.)

So that means that I can now start working on adding more content to the Bimbo path so you can actually get the new bodytype. I plan on releasing the next major update for all of my Beta test supporters at the end of next week and I will try to get as much content done until then.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you next time~

Also, a little sneak peek what the new body looks like:



4 comments:

  1. I do hope for other paths there is breasts enlargement, too. Maybe not as big as the bimbo. Maybe when working in the office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While it would be nice to have a lot of different breast sizes it also means a lot of work because I have to add each piece of clothing and make them fit the new size. And that are a lot of clothes. But you will be able to get the bimbo body on different paths too. Or change your body from petite to hourglass for example but that's still a bit away in the future.

      Delete
  2. Do you have any plans for the new version to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just came out today for my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public one month later.

      Delete