Thursday, April 15, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 15

Hey everyone,

It's once again time for another progress update!

I got a lot of new content for Jeff's slut path done this week, I think I added close to 10 new events at home. Some are only involving Jeff while some others are also involving Linda if you are on her path as well. Yes, you can finally do the long awaited threesomes with both of them now!

I also changed and extended all of the already existing random events you can get at home to make more sense once Jeff has you turned into his slut.

I also added some new social events with Jeff where he will convince you to help him some more with his helmet which will lead to some new sexy times and new traits for you.

Other than that I also added an ATM at a few different locations in town. You can use them to deposit and withdraw money.

That's all for this week's progress update!
Next week I will start working on the forced Bimbo path as well as fleshing out Jeff's slut path a bit more.

See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment